Re: New York Conference

---------

From: Dave Wuerffel (wuerfeld_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 29 2000 - 07:20:48 PST

Jim,
Many airlines do free flights as goodwill gestures to increase their
positive image in the community. Find out who is in charge of community
relations or PR, and explain to them how they will benefit directly as will
the children at your school.
Perhaps you could use some of the lessons you learn to aid with a
promotional event, they could you for a public service type of ad or even
better the kids could design somehting to be used for either an ad promo
piece or decorate a plane. Northwest had children from several countries do
designs about their country and had them professionally painted on a plane
calling it the world plane.
You must be certain that you have reached the correct person, and that
you can tell them how they will benefit. $ will not come out of their
pockets as it is only an empty seat....think of all the goodwill generated
and the kids. You must become a sales rep..so sell the benefits.

Good luck,
Jayne