amazing cleanup

---------

From: Connie Ferguson (4fergs_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 28 2000 - 20:12:38 PST

I use Ross art paste for paper mache. I switched containers this year, to
small Rubber Made Tubs. This way more hands could get to the goop, at ONE
time. I didnt even cover them, they got thick over night but I just added
water. What was amazing was that I didnt feel like cleaning them before
Thanksgiving Break and when I came back the paste had completely dried and I
just peeled it out of the tub, all in one piece. In the years before, I had
used ice cream buckets and just threw them away. I hate to clean the goop.
The tubs were great.
Connie Ferguson
Monroe Middle School Art
4fergs@tds.net