Surreal art page updated

---------

From: MDecker (mdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 28 2000 - 19:58:19 PST

Yikes! It is a good thing I checked my page out tonight....many of the
Magritte sites I had linked no longer have the images. I updated this lesson
and added the Dali link that was posted a couple days ago. Use caution in
using the Dali link (many of his nudes). I am going to take the link off of
the school server page after I use this lesson with my students (I can't
monitor which ones they click from home....don't want angry moms)

http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker/surreal.htm

Judy