RE: Our own personalized "marching ants"

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (sidmill_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 28 2000 - 18:43:20 PST

By a strange series of coincidences I have a friend in Mali who knows
Melissa and she said that she had been hurt in a gas explosion--actually
her hands are burned, so perhaps she might need some good wishes from
members of this list. Sorry I don't have her address handy--if anyone
knows Melissa Enderlie's address, please post to list. Sid

# Sidnie Miller #
# Elko Junior High School #
# 777 Country Club Drive #
# Elko, NV 89801 #