Re: Need Career Ed sites

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 28 2000 - 03:59:01 PST

I have the cards, and I use them every year with my middle school. I
pass out the cards and have them design "Help Wanted" posters. They have
to do abit of research to find out the pay scale, etc. to go on their
poster. I'm hoping that someday I'll end up with enough to wallpaper one
wall (I only have 7-10 middle school students per 12 week rotation - I
think I'm up to 20 decent posters! *L*) The kids always enjoy this
project and love sharing their ideas with their friends.
~Michal