Re: artist quotes

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 28 2000 - 03:28:30 PST

> > I like your idea of having your students interpret artist quotes. What is
> > your source for quotes? Is there one place where you can find many, or have
> > you collected them over time? Maybe we could share thought provoking quotes
> > on the list serve.

Actually, I got the quotes I use from this list - they are on Judy
Decker's site (I think - forgive me if I'm wrong!) and Harold's site. I
don't have the URL's as I'm on my old faithful computer while the new
and improved computer is in the shop! Nov00FINAL I'm sure tho that by the end
of the night that the URL's will be posted at least 5 or 6 times! I like
the idea of using thought provoking quotes to stimulate ideas on this
list serv - it sure beats election talk! Nov00FINAL
~Michal