Re: New Web Site

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 28 2000 - 03:22:21 PST

I have my e-mail set up on my art ed site (actually, it's to a Yahoo
account) and the only mail I ever receive from it is questions
pertaining to specific lessons. I don't ever open attachments from
people I don't know unless I'm expecting it, and that's where you get
your viruses.
~Michal
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids
whest177@wheatstate.com