window decoration, not paint

---------

From: Litesal (litesal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 28 2000 - 14:37:24 PST

Hi,

A fifth grade teacher is having her class decorate a Burger King store for
Christmas (BK donates food for her class). She does not want to paint
because she did not like doing it before (didn't like the time or results).
Anyway, her idea is to have each child draw an original picture on a tree
bulb shape. I told her I'd think of some other ideas for her to choose from
. . here's where I need you! Have you any quick, easy, eye-catching ideas
for decorating store windows? Thanks in advance.
Leah