Re: artist quotes

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 28 2000 - 06:16:09 PST

One of the Colmans wrote:

> Michal,
> I like your idea of having your students interpret artist quotes. What is
> your source for quotes? Is there one place where you can find many, or have
> you collected them over time? Maybe we could share thought provoking quotes
> on the list serve.

Marian,

Someone posted a long list once, which I printed and kept. I'd be glad
to send you a copy if you can't find it in the archives (which are,
admittedly, not very easy to search anymore). For students who are in
need of extra credit in my classes, they may choose a quote and
interpret it in a poster.

Maggie