RE: Protecting and Rationing Supplies (partially a vent)

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 28 2000 - 05:58:16 PST

I don't think it is necessary to got that far. Labeling them with the
exhibit they are for helps me also. We have a lot of staff 3 CAM and
7regular + a changing number B shift at SAMFA. All staff members can see
what we have and what it was bought for. Some cupboards are labeled staff
supplies - when they need something fast for a community outreach (we are
always called at the last minute) they know what they can use and what is
off limits. I'm also posting an inventory list inside each cupboard to make
it easier to find things, track what we are using, and make ordering in
November and May easier. The educator is also labeling her supplies in a
similar manner. Not that it really helped with that last group. She had a
class scheduled, set out the supplies, had lesson information on the board,
and went to lunch. Came back her boards were erased, supplies being used and
scattered about, and tables moved. The group decided to start 2 days early.
They asked our boss, he said sure but check with the educator I don't know
what she as scheduled. This was their interpretation of checking with the
educator. UGGG!!!!!!!!!
Kimberly Herbert (kimberly@wcc.net)
CAM Administrator