Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: New Web Site

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 28 2000 - 05:57:22 PST

Looks good I would add the e-mail button open a hotmail or yahoo account so
that you aren't downloading the info straight to your computer. Also I
suggest you add links back to the other pages. My connection was running 42
bps and it still took a while to download the pictures. You might want to
make them a little smaller since they do link to large pictures.

Kimberly Herbert (
CAM Administrator