Re: New Web Site

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 28 2000 - 06:35:31 PST

I think an e-mail button is fine and I've gotten into no
trouble using it on my web sites. I would suggest you add
a guestbook. People seem more inclined to use it and you
could have it set up to automatically e-mail you when a new
entry is made. It requires adding to the html code. I use a
guestbook from Matt's Scripts at
http://worldwidemart.com/scripts/
You will get more student response with a guestbook. Be prepared
for bad grammar and misspellings. Good Luck, Woody in KC
You can skim through my guestbook at
http://www.taospaint.com
Just click on guestbook.