Re: Thought provokers, conversation jarr-ers and such

---------

From: Merlissa superstar (mizart23_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 27 2000 - 17:58:40 PST

There's always the old standby of "What is art?"

That should keep them going for a lifetime!

-Melissa in B-more

From: Alasann1@aol.com
To: "ArtsEdNet Talk" <artsednet@lists.getty.edu>
Subject: Thought provokers, conversation jarr-ers and such
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 18:50:40 EST

I would love to start each of my college classes with a question that is one
the board. Something to get them cranking their brains out and considering
what they think (and why).
Is there a site anywhere (loaded question) for such or do any of you have
favorites you could provide? I am open for all topics, but is is lovely if
they tie-in to art. Ye hah
Alice Ann in Bowling Green.