Re: emily POSTing Etiquette

---------

From: Sharon Henneborn (heneborn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 27 2000 - 17:52:59 PST

I an very late in adding to this thread but I had two things to add.

1) Change the SUBJECT line to fit the TEXT. Sometimes the thread has
moved so far away from the original subject that there is no apparent
connection at all.

2) Add a signature to the text. The digest people do not get the
addresses with each message so the only way for them to answer a
personal message is to post to the list if there is no signature email
address added to the text.

I am keeping this post as a guide to remind me of Emily POSTing
Etiquette from time to time.

Keep on posting!!!
Sharon from NJ
--To respond to me directly click on mailto:heneborn@erols.com

----------
>From: Mysteryarttchr@aol.com

>Subject: emily POSTing Etiquette
>Date: Mon, Sep 25, 2000, 10:55 PM

> I'm writing this under the veil of secrecy. This listserv is full of such
> kind people, that it's difficult to gently chide occasionally, but I may as
> well do it, so people can be affronted with me. Better me (in my disguise)
> than one of you folk.

> Annoying Things That Wonderful Art Teachers Might
> Sometimes Be Guilty Of:

> 1. PERSONAL RESPONSES: Probably at the top of the list
> 2. CUTTING AND PASTING: Being Art teachers, you'd think we'd be better
> acquainted with this activity. Snip! Snip! Include only the information
> from the previous post pertinent to your response!
> 3. ATTACHED FILES:
> zMyQADMzawCRABjP/zFqAJEA7/8xjGMAkQCM7v9zcB0AkADNs2MAkQD+yBN

> 4. CORRECT SPELLING: Ha ha, did you really think I would open that can of
> worms up again!
>
> 5. BUNKI KRAMER: Anything this woman writes is charming, witty,
REMEMBER! You may only criticize me. I wrote this.