Re: Portfolio text

---------

From: Diane C. Gregory, Ph.D. (dianegregory_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 27 2000 - 15:36:26 PST

At 4:01 PM 11/27/00, Holly112@aol.com wrote:
>In a message dated 11/27/00 5:38:38 AM Eastern Standard Time,
>colmans1@cape.com writes:
>

>> I would love to see a copy of the Portfolio textbook for grades 7 & 8. Who
>> is the publisher? Does anyone have a phone number?

You can go to the Barrett Kendall web site at: http://www.bkschoolhouse.com/
to get their phone number and ordering information.

There are also online art lessons for first through 5th grade. When you
get to the home page just click on bkschoolhouse for lesson plans and then
click on "art" on the chalkboard image.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Diane