Re: Welcome back-hey wait, I'm STIll missing!

---------

Iteachart7_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Mon Nov 27 2000 - 13:56:55 PST

In a message dated 11/27/00 11:51:27 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Jdecker@elida.k12.oh.us writes:

> I received everyone's posts throughout the holiday weekend. I
> noticed that many of you who did not receive the posts have AOL.
> Janice Jearreau also was not receiving the list--and she has AOL.

I am on AOL 6.0. I haven't recieved more thatn 12 e-mails over the past week.
I checked my settings on the Getty and it says i'm fine.
If some of you fabulous folks could e-mail me direct to let me know that this
posted to the list, I'll go to AOL Next.
As always
Peace
Gabrielle