Re: What should I buy?

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 27 2000 - 09:08:30 PST

Dear Leah,
FYI You have made some excellent choices and I don't think you'd go wrong
with any of them. They all have been good sellers. The Brown Bag Ideas is
almost a must though. If I were you, I would probably use the money on
several less expensive ones and save the Culture Smart by Rodriguez for my
regular order. It is great and worth waiting for. Hope this helps. Judy>

> Dear Colleagues,
>
> I'm planning to use the rest of my supplemental budget ($87) to purchase
> some books from Sax Visual Art Resources. I went throught the catalogue
and
> chose some items that looked interesting and within my budget. If any of
> you have or use the items listed below, please offer your opinions.
Thanks