Re: What should I buy?

---------

From: barb cicchelli (bcriverspirit_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 27 2000 - 08:48:24 PST

Don't bother with the global celebrations tapes-they were awful,

Litesal <litesal@email.msn.com> wrote:
Dear Colleagues,

I'm planning to use the rest of my supplemental budget ($87) to purchase
some books from Sax Visual Art Resources. I went throught the catalogue and
chose some items that looked interesting and within my budget. If any of
you have or use the items listed below, please offer your opinions. Thanks
in advance, Leah.

These are all geared towards elementary
Discovering Great Artists, Kohl and Solga $14.95
Stories About Art and Artists, Anholt
Set of three books: $39.95
Degas and the Little Dancer
Camille and the Sunflowers
Picasso and the Girl with a Ponytail
Global Celebrations Audio Cassettes: $29.95
Set of 4 cassettes and 32 pg. booklet
Brown Bag Ideas From Many Cultures, Tejada
$18.65
How to Organize and Manage Your Art Room
Tresodder. $16.95
Careers for Kids Cards-Art $6.95
Artist' Workshop Books, King and Roundhill
$47.95, Set of six books
Portraits, Animals, Stories, Landscapes
Myths and Legends, Sports and Games
Culture Smart, Rodriguez $89.95