Re: PRogram to use with Mavica Camera

---------

From: Bill Sechler (BillSe_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 27 2000 - 07:45:39 PST

Adobe Photoshop.

>>> Alasann1@aol.com 11/27 4:24 AM >>>
Does anyone have a favorite program that you use to tweak your pics that you
take with the Mavica camera? What is the best size camera to get? Does
anything else have to portability of a floppy disk like the Mavica?
I have been using a borrowed one from the Community College where I teach
part time and I LOVE IT!
I want to learn more how to use it.
Thanks in advance for your info.
Where has eveybody been over the holidays? Eating turkey?
I've missed the contact. Alice Ann in Bowling Green