Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: e-mails

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 26 2000 - 19:19:53 PST

I went back and counted the mail in my trash.
40 e-mails since 12:00 am today. Nine were tests
or other messages about not getting mail. It's
working we just have to talk inorder to get answers.
Woody in KC

Sharon Henneborn wrote:
> I have 8 and I know I deleted as many

> > Got only 1 e-mail from the 24th . Am I the only one? Gail

> ---
> You are currently subscribed to artsednet as:

I'm from Kansas, where the voters threw out
To respond to me privately via E-mail
click on
You are welcome to visit my Web Site at
the new URL for school is