Art schools in Florida (where we supposedly certified the vote tonight)

---------

From: Vivian Komando (komandv_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 26 2000 - 17:14:37 PST

Hello all,

I know some of you gave info on Savannah College of Art,
which I recommend to my students as a great choice. I
also recommend Ringling and FSU. Do any of you have any
info on Rhode Island School of Design, Memphis College of
Art, and the Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale? This may
seem like a big jump - but it is for different students.
I have my opinions - but want to hear what you have to
say - whether good or bad - better that the kids know
before they apply.

Also, any recommendations for portfolios? (I recommend
drawings from life, self-portrait, color theory, an out
of the box piece, and now a computer art piece.) I have a
larger number than usual asking about art schools this
year:)Some have to stay in state and others want to see
the world.

Thanks!
Vivian

=====
Increase the Peace ~^~ {^}Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope. Robert F. Kennedy