Re: Woody's web kids

---------

From: Vivian Komando (komandv_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 26 2000 - 17:06:11 PST

Woody,
I emailed your guys and I hope you appreciate what these
wunderkinds are doing for you. Every year I have
"volunteers" to create and manage our art web page - As
you can see from my posts - I never mention the web page
that only exists in my imagination. The last kid to
volunteer - took most of my art photos from class to
college with him.

Once I'm done with grad school - I'll get our page up
(maybe one of the other 2 art teachers at school could do
this - hmmmm? I don't see this happening either;?O

Vivian

Great school art web page too!

=====
Increase the Peace ~^~ {^}Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope. Robert F. Kennedy