Re: I'm not receiving my messages.

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 26 2000 - 14:42:27 PST

Hey Eileen,
You are getting all that there is, for now anyway.
When the holiday is over I'm sure it will pick up. Most
days I get 40 to 80 e-mails from the list, more than I
have time to check. Stay tuned, be patient, it's like
the vote from Florida. In time we will have a new
president, and you will have lots of e-mail.
All comes to those who wait, Woody in KC

--
I'm from Kansas, where the voters threw out
To respond to me privately via E-mail