Re: new teacher seeks help with aggressive students

---------

gregjuli_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sun Nov 26 2000 - 11:21:01 PST

Sarah, As someone else mentioned, be aware of cultural differneces and
expectations.
But do stand your ground- you are the teacher of that room , bottom line- your
are in charge.
why don't they believe there will not be consequences? What kind of backup do
you receive form your administration?
Document information about all the ones that are giving you grief and call some
homes if possible.
maryb