Paper casting

---------

From: L. P. Skeen (lpskeen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 26 2000 - 06:18:36 PST

------=_NextPart_000_003D_01C05789.DB3E4080

Went to the local arts show yesterday and saw some cast paper. This =
gave me an idea to do that with a class. Anyone else ever done this =
with their classes, and if so, can you give me some pointers? =20

The idea I had is to have the kids make a clay relief, then make a =
plaster negative from that, then use the plaster negative to pour paper =
positives, and have them paint the result.

L. P. Skeen www.living-tree.net
Living Tree Pottery & Handmade Soaps
Summerfield, NC
"I have to take my paycheck to the bank; it's too little to go there by =
itself."

------=_NextPart_000_003D_01C05789.DB3E4080

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Went to the local arts show yesterday =
and saw some=20
cast paper.&nbsp; This gave me an idea to do that with a class.&nbsp; =
Anyone=20
else ever done this with their classes, and if so, can you give me some=20
pointers?&nbsp; </FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>The idea I had is to have the kids make =
a clay=20
relief, then make a plaster negative from that, then use the plaster =
negative to=20
pour paper positives, and have them paint the result.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><BR>L. P.=20
Skeen&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&n=
bsp;&nbsp;=20
<A href=3D"http://www.living-tree.net">www.living-tree.net</A><BR>Living =
Tree=20
Pottery &amp; Handmade Soaps<BR>Summerfield, NC<BR>"I have to take my =
paycheck=20
to the bank; it's too little to go there by =
itself."</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_003D_01C05789.DB3E4080--