Re: Testing ArtsEdNet ??????/

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 26 2000 - 15:06:00 PST

> Woody, I got your message, as well as primaryE's...maybe everyone else
> is enjoying their last day off away from the computer ;)
> Charlotte

We'll, I'm back, but on the ancient old computer the kids use for games.
My nice new fast computer has decided that not only does it not want to
start up half the time, but it also cannot find a modem. Hoping it's not
a hardware problem, just a software one. I'm going to school this
afternoon to play "Secret Satan" - and no, that is not misspelled! *L*.
Hope everyone enjoyed their holiday weekend - I know I sure did!
~Michal
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids