Testing ArtsEdNet ??????/

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 26 2000 - 05:52:47 PST

I'm sending this message out to see if ArtsEdNet list serve
will send it back. Woody in KC

If it does, then the list must be working and everybody
else is on vacation, right ?

PrimaryE@aol.com wrote:

> For some reason I haven't received any messages from artsednetters in days.
> Is anyone else having this problem?

I'm from Kansas, where the voters threw out
To respond to me privately via E-mail
click on mailto:wduncan@kc.rr.com
click on http://www.taospaint.com/Season2000.html