Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Testing ArtsEdNet ??????/

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 26 2000 - 05:52:47 PST

I'm sending this message out to see if ArtsEdNet list serve
will send it back. Woody in KC

If it does, then the list must be working and everybody
else is on vacation, right ? wrote:
> For some reason I haven't received any messages from artsednetters in days.
> Is anyone else having this problem?

I'm from Kansas, where the voters threw out
To respond to me privately via E-mail
click on
You are welcome to visit my Web Site at
the new URL for school is