Re: Now I have help publishing to the web

---------

From: John Kupcinski (jckup_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 25 2000 - 23:04:10 PST

Hey Woody

I did visit your students' pages, and feel I could learn a thing or two
from them! I have yet to master this web page thing. However, when I
clicked on the respond button, nothing happened. Soooo, please relay my
kuddos to them.

BTW, I must have had a slooooow connection to Bunki's site the other day,
or maybe it was the trans-Atlantic crossing :) This morning it downloaded
in lickety-split time on my PowerBook G3.

Cheryl