Re: NO MAIL / Go Shopping

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 25 2000 - 05:30:58 PST

Unlike you and me, most ArtsEdNetters have a life and are spending the
long holiday with their families. (Please take that as a joke) I am receiving
your posts and mine and Bunkies as well as a few others, so the server
appears to be working. In time others will get back in the grove.
I should get a life, but I'm headed to school (Saturday morning) to set up
my artists of the week for next week. It's just to hectic when I don't
do it on
Saturday morning. I did get out yesterday to shop at 6 am, WalMart had
a sale,
19 inch color TVs for $89. What a mad house. And I put 600 lights on
our tree,
so I'm not spending all my time on the computer.
Enjoy what's left of the holiday, Woody in KC

--
I'm from Kansas, where the voters threw out
To respond to me privately via E-mail