Now I have help publishing to the web

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 24 2000 - 18:18:54 PST

I recently trained two students to design and publish web pages for
Rosedale. Terry and TJ work and learn on my plan time as part of
their communications class. You can see their efforts at:

http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/rosedale/WebmasterTerrySignature.html
http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/rosedale/WebmasterTJSignature.html

Of course their aesthetic differs from mine, but these are their private
signature pages that they will maintain. They will now begin updating the
rest of the school web site. On their signature pages are e-mail links
to send
messages to my new WebMasters. It would give them a real boost if some
nice folks out there in cyber space would send them a few words of
encouragement.
Thanks a lot, Woody in KC

--
I'm from Kansas, where the voters threw out
To respond to me privately via E-mail