Re: doing heavy-duty drawing skills

---------

From: felsecker1 (felsecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 24 2000 - 13:55:42 PST

------=_NextPart_000_0028_01C0562E.FFDE0A80

Re: doing heavy-duty drawing skillsHi Bunki!
Don't despair!! I've felt the same way you have on many, many occasions =
and I just hang in there, trying to teach the "basics" that I know will =
eventually lead toward success at higher-level projects. But,...you've =
got to get them through the basics whether they like it or not. I have =
a saying taped to my computer that says...
"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but =
a habit."
It just seems, doesn't it, that more and more students today are =
expecting fast results with little or no effort. That is the saddest =
part of it all...I can't tell you how many times a day I hear, "Is this =
going to be "easy"?" or "I want to do it the easiest way." I just =
grit my teeth and keep going....
BF
----- Original Message -----=20