Re: doing heavy-duty drawing skills

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 24 2000 - 12:42:30 PST

--MS_Mac_OE_3057914550_161323_MIME_Part

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526

Just tell yourself what you tell your kids. You CAN do it, and you wouldn't
be satisfied unless you continue to teach challenging lessons. It's
definitely worth it. Those students who end up feeling good about their
achievements, but think you are the b word, will probably go on to say what
a good teacher you are. Kids sometimes test us to see if we'll give up on
them, and when we don't, they feel respected and therefore return that
respect (if not now, later). Keep up the good work, and try to keep that
stress under control Leah

Thanks for responding. I know there's no answer to this question and I guess
I wasn't really looking for one. I was just whining myself for a change.
Man...sometimes I get so stressed out over pushing these few so hard. I know
it's the last time they'll ever have art again in their lives so I'm trying
to make the most of it. But do they care?...Not as far as I can tell. Oh,
well. Force-feeding is an option. Toodles..........

--MS_Mac_OE_3057914550_161323_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: doing heavy-duty drawing skills</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY BGCOLOR=3D"#FFFFFF">
<BR>
from: Bunki Kramer (bkramer@srvusd.k12.ca.us)<BR>
Los Cerros Middle School<BR>
968 Blemer Road<BR>
Danville, CA 94526<BR>
http://ww2.lcms.srvusd.k12.ca.us/faculty/faculty.html>
 &nbsp;<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE><BLOCKQUOTE><FONT SIZE=3D"2">Just tell yourself what you tell you=
r kids. &nbsp;You CAN do it, and you wouldn't be satisfied unless you contin=
ue to teach challenging lessons. It's definitely worth it. &nbsp;Those &nbsp=
;students who end up feeling good about their achievements, but think you ar=
e the b word, will probably go on to say what a good teacher you are. &nbsp;=
Kids sometimes test us to see if we'll give up on them, and when we don't, t=
hey feel respected and therefore return that respect (if not now, later). &n=
bsp;Keep up the good work, and try to keep that stress under control</FONT> =
<FONT SIZE=3D"2">Leah<BR>
</FONT></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE>********************* <BR>
Thanks for responding. I know there's no answer to this question and I gues=
s I wasn't really looking for one. I was just whining myself for a change. M=
an...sometimes I get so stressed out over pushing these few so hard. I know =
it's the last time they'll ever have art again in their lives so I'm trying =
to make the most of it. But do they care?...Not as far as I can tell. Oh, we=
ll. Force-feeding is an option. Toodles..........<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE><BLOCKQUOTE>&nbsp;<BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3057914550_161323_MIME_Part--