Bunki and Woody's sites

---------

From: jane mary (mjart49_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 23 2000 - 05:41:28 PST

Your sites and the student's art work are wonderful! I have enjoyed going
there many times and since this is Thanksgiving I thought a thank you for
sharing was appropriate! I teach little ones, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th, but I can
find ways to make some of your lessons applicable for them. We are going to
be doing a landscape lesson,based on Thomas Moran and I was very interested
in Woody's collage landscapes.I will be going to the ny convention and hope
to meet you both. MJ