Re: our school art webpage (cont.)

---------

From: John Kupcinski (jckup_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 22 2000 - 19:39:58 PST

Hi Bunki

I visited your site this morning. The "hand" books were terrific!
However, downloading took about 8 minutes on my home computer and a
relatively fast (41,000 bps) connection speed. Would love to hear more
about your approach to this lesson.

With a turkey waiting to get roasted, I didn't have time to visit more.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Cheryl