Re: 3-1/2 weeks

---------

wjbaas_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Wed Nov 22 2000 - 16:09:42 PST

--------------573EA6FA7274037E0BDA4BA2

felsecker1 wrote:

> . Have any of you ever dropped one of your "scheduled" projects
> because you felt a class couldn't handle it?

Hi--
I have classes like you described. I just got through dumping----that's
right dumping 65 deep relief African masks that used a multiple process
with plasticine clay and sculptamold. Founs several individuals in each
class had to misuse the material to throw at eachother while i was
helping another student. Have average of 9 special needs students in
each class. I had set out the rules at the beginning that if there was
any material in a place where it didn't belong, I would discontinue the
process. It's a shame that some students have to ruin it for others. And
these are supposed to be seniors!!!
Have my doubts about doing any future clay processes with these kinds of
behaviors. My administration will not let me substitute another
assignment for just a few guilty students so everyone will suffer.
Bummer!!!!!!!!!
Good luck
Gelato

--------------573EA6FA7274037E0BDA4BA2

&nbsp;
one of your "scheduled" projects because you felt a class couldn't handle
Hi--
right <u>dumping 65</u> deep relief African masks&nbsp; that used a multiple