our school art webpage.....

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 22 2000 - 10:20:38 PST

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526

Hi, everyone. I want to echo Sharon's thank-you's to Woody Duncan for the
great lesson on triangle-parallelogram tessellations he shared with us a
year ago. I did it at the end of last year with my combination 7-8th graders
and acquired some lovely finished products. I have a few new pages of these
I just put up on our site and they are viewable.

I also have three other new pages....
Ribbons and Spheres
"Hand" books.....lesson idea garnered from Sidnie Miller on our listserv
Word Pictures

If you have our art webpage bookmarked, don't forget to "refresh" or
"reload" from your menu to get the new stuff.

We are still missing some of the older pages due to the fact that when we
were loading the new pages, the server froze during the linkage transference
and many of our older images were corrupted...at least that's what I'm told.
I'm now going to have to reload these older pictures and that will take some
time. I know a few of you were asking about the pantyhose sculpture pictures
which are missing. It will be awhile before they are up so if you let me
know, I can send you some personal scans in the meantime without any
problem. Let me know with a personal e-mail.

Hope you enjoy viewing our site. We are really proud of it. I just wish it
were perfect! Toodles....