Acrylic paint in the kiln

---------

From: Wendy Birch (wendy570_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 22 2000 - 08:17:03 PST

Help please!
My seventh graders made castles out of clay and I had
them paint them with acrylic paints. The paint does
not look very good so I was hoping that they could
cover the paint with glaze. Has anyone ever fired
glaze on top of acrylic paint. I am afraid I might
create a lethal gas and blow up the kiln.
Thanks,
Wendy