Re: very little mail??

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aheinema_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 22 2000 - 07:08:54 PST

Hi Gabrielle and all the other Art Friendlees,

Happy Thanksgiving to you all! Belated Thanksgiving greetings to
our Canadian friends. Will look forward to everyone's mail when I get
back from visiting my brother in Erie, Pa, scene of a 20 inch snowstorm
recently. By the way, the latest Arts and Activities issue features an
article and great print by Emily Carr. Way to go Canada!
Ann-on-y-mouse in drab and dry Columbus
8 more remaining radiation treatments and so thankful to be

alive!