Re: Re(2): Help with WIndows Systems

---------

From: croberts (croberts_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 22 2000 - 05:35:22 PST

This sounds basically like what just came in for my art room. I already
have a PC...but they want my art students to be familiar with both
platforms. When you're saying "cube", what are you talking about. I only
got a quick peek at it the other day and saw that it was a G4...that's all I
know about it. I'm not that familar with Macs. Before they move it to my
classroom, they'll get it hooked up to the school networking system.

We were kind of surprised though, to find that no software came with it.

Carolyn Roberts