New WaterColor/Collage Lesson

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 21 2000 - 20:31:28 PST

Hi There,
I know I haven't sent anything out of late, but it's been a very
hetic year.
But my students just finished a fantastic watercolor lesson and I need
to share
it with you. We have done watercolor over collage before but never with

adobe churches. I've only had time to mat a dozen but I'll get the rest
matted
after Thanksgiving. You can see the watercolors at:
http://www.taospaint.com/AdobeLesson.html
There are three pages and they are linked together. Let my students
know
what you think of the paintings by sending them an e-mail at my address
and I'll share it with them.
Oh yes, I also broke down and bought a new i-Mac. It's the special
edition,
a G-3 MHz processer, with 256 megs of ram, 30 Gig hard drive, the works,
etc.
Now my web pages will fly higher than ever.
See you in cyberspace, Woody in KC
mailto:wduncan@kc.rr.com