Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

New WaterColor/Collage Lesson

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 21 2000 - 20:31:28 PST

Hi There,
I know I haven't sent anything out of late, but it's been a very
hetic year.
But my students just finished a fantastic watercolor lesson and I need
to share
it with you. We have done watercolor over collage before but never with

adobe churches. I've only had time to mat a dozen but I'll get the rest
after Thanksgiving. You can see the watercolors at:
There are three pages and they are linked together. Let my students
what you think of the paintings by sending them an e-mail at my address
and I'll share it with them.
Oh yes, I also broke down and bought a new i-Mac. It's the special
a G-3 MHz processer, with 256 megs of ram, 30 Gig hard drive, the works,
Now my web pages will fly higher than ever.
See you in cyberspace, Woody in KC