Re: Need Middle School Schedules

---------

gregjuli_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Tue Nov 21 2000 - 16:50:09 PST

HI
We are also into redoing our middle school schedule. I'd love to see any ideas,
thoughts, or plans posted. The music teacher and I are both on the committee.
There is a bit of competition between the departments and we both are concerned
how art and muic play in to the new schedule. Anyone else have that competition?

MaryB