Re: level V 6th graders

---------

From: Merlissa superstar (mizart23_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 21 2000 - 17:07:31 PST

I LOVE to have some details.
that would be awesome!
-melissa

From: Rick <rlarson@tls.net>
To: "ArtsEdNet Talk" <artsednet@lists.getty.edu>
Subject: Re: level V 6th graders
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 20:23:06 -0500

Hi Merlissa, I have a few ED kids interspersed with my classes. I would
really
encourage you to do some chalk rubbings. They can be highly successful
without
appearing easy. I got this one lesson out of arts and activities- chalk
pueblos. I can give you details if you want. This technique can be adapted
Egypt, landscapes, And other ideas.. Basically you cut a stencil and outline
with chalk, and rub the chalk onto the paper, move the stencil, and repeat
for
depth. Betsy

Merlissa superstar wrote:

> They come with an aide and there are seven of them. Immediate help is
> available in a crisis. Since thanks giving is coming up, I was going to
> have them make "hand turkeys" they will have to trace their hands on a
sheet
> of paper and cut them out. Then they will paste them to blank sheet of
> their choice. They need to glue on paper feathers and drw a background
and
> other details for their turkeys.

---
You are currently subscribed to artsednet as: mizart23@hotmail.com