Re: egg whites in art???

---------

From: Merlissa superstar (mizart23_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 21 2000 - 16:30:02 PST

well...I nkow they're great for making omelets!
can be used for other egg entrees. as for art purposes, you'd have to just
try a few things out I guess.

From: Rdunkelart@aol.com
To: "ArtsEdNet Talk" <artsednet@lists.getty.edu>
Subject: egg whites in art???
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 09:24:29 EST

Help - I have been given three small grants from my local Farm Bureau -
thats
the good news - one is for egg tempera - most of the grant money will go for
the eggs but some will be for good watercolor paper etc. The bad news is I
have to find a use
for the egg whites. I promised I would bake meringue cookies or angel food
cakes.
Any other ideas for their use. Would love to do another art project with
them but
what? Thought of egg white frosting sculpture but that might be stretching
it.
Can they be used as a glaze - varnish etc. Thanks Roberta

---
You are currently subscribed to artsednet as: mizart23@hotmail.com