Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: NAEA list of names

From: ´|Lá (mack88_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 21 2000 - 05:19:33 PST

----- Original Message -----
From: <>
To: "ArtsEdNet Talk" <>
Sent: Sunday, November 19, 2000 11:28 AM
Subject: RE: NAEA list of names

> Karen Mack
I teach Middle School art in Marstons Mills, Ma. (gr. 6,7,8).
We operate on a 6 day schedule and one of the days I travel to Hyannis
Middle School . After school I teach a graphic design/ART Club where we
explore basic photography techniques and prepare collages for the school
yearbook. I apply for yearly grants to do school murals . So far I haven't
received this years grant money nod. During the year I Paint with other
artists in the area and had a show in September of current works at a local