Re: 3-1/2 weeks

---------

From: Neil Erickson (Jorgen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 21 2000 - 04:59:59 PST

--MS_Mac_OE_3057638400_168116_MIME_Part

Dear BF,
Yes, I have been known to drop scheduled projects due to immaturity. Clay
is too expensive to use if you feel uncomfortable with it. It also begs to
be thrown with kids who are less self-controlled.

Can you possibly schedule a time for the few serious students to come in
with another class and do clay? Or I have in the past, dropped the whole
project but then rewarded a few by sending the special material home over
Christmas break for them to do special work.

Find your joy in the ones who are cooperating and growing artistically.
You're doing a great job!
Cindy Erickson

--MS_Mac_OE_3057638400_168116_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: 3-1/2 weeks</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
Dear BF, <BR>
Yes, I have been known to drop scheduled projects due to immaturity. &nbsp;=
Clay is too expensive to use if you feel uncomfortable with it. &nbsp;It als=
o begs to be thrown with kids who are less self-controlled. &nbsp;<BR>
<BR>
Can you possibly schedule a time for the few serious students to come in wi=
th another class and do clay? &nbsp;Or I have in the past, dropped the whole=
project but then rewarded a few by sending the special material home over C=
hristmas break for them to do special work. &nbsp;<BR>
<BR>
Find your joy in the ones who are cooperating and growing artistically. &nb=
sp;You're doing a great job! <BR>
Cindy Erickson <BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3057638400_168116_MIME_Part--