Re: Most Expensive Paintings

---------

From: vicki vance (vvance_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 21 2000 - 05:50:13 PST

My students and I are interested in finding the top ten list of most
expensive paintings with artist, title, price and the year they sold. Would
this information be in the Teacher's Book of Lists or the Guinness Book of
World Records? Is there an address for Guinness other than the brewery?

I heard Picasso's Girl with Folded Arms sold last week at #5 for $55
million. Terrific incentive!!!!!!

Thanks ahead of time,

Vicki Vance
http://www.advancedart.net