Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: game shows

From: Jayna Ledbetter (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 20 2000 - 19:13:20 PST

Hi Bluestruth-
I play Who Wants to be a Candyaire with my middle
schoolers. Its fun! I give them a study sheet if
necessary and have them all write their names on a
piece of paper so I can draw from a hat or jar to see
who gets to be in the hot seat. I put a chair in the
front of the room for the hot seat. I gave them all of
the life lines the first time I played it but it goes
quicker if you only do ask the audience. The students
raise their hands for a, b, c, or d. If a student gets
three right they get a piece of candy and sit down,
then draw another name from the bowl. Of course, you
have to say "Is that your final ansa?" Have fun.

Do You Yahoo!?