Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Portable CD players in the classroom

From: Vivian Komando (komandv_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 20 2000 - 07:04:27 PST

Food for thought:
One of you mentioned letting your kids eat snacks and
have drinks in art class. I don't let my kids do this for
safety reasons. Too many bad things can be ingested just
by touch and through the skin. Over a period of time,
this can be most harmful to your system and theirs. As a
safety precaution, I warn them of the hazards and
strongly discourage eating in the art room.(Especially if
you work with clay and glazes.)

Increase the Peace ~^~ {^}Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope. Robert F. Kennedy

Do You Yahoo!?