Re: Stunned (Debbie)

---------

From: Neil Erickson (Jorgen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 20 2000 - 05:23:37 PST

--MS_Mac_OE_3057553417_73643_MIME_Part

Dear Sharon,
Thought of you lots yesterday. How was the funeral? (dumb question, as all
funerals are yukky and difficult) but i wanted you to know I was thinking of
you. We went to see the Vienna Choir boys at 3:00 yesterday. As they were
singing beautiful sacred songs in their sweet, high voices I thought of you.

Cindy