to Marsha from Bunki........

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 19 2000 - 19:21:21 PST

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526

> Last year, I downloaded a lesson from someone's website (now lost!!) that had
> a 3-D Picasso type face done in what seemed like bas-relief. I think it might
> have been Harold's. I want to do it with my Art II class. I tried one with
> foam-core board but it is hard to cut curves and now I wonder what materials
> were used on the "web one" to give the layered 3-D effect. Could someone help?
> Marsha

Hi, Marsha...You know what? It sure sounds like one of the Round Robin
exchange ideas I remembered. Could it have come from that? I can't remember
who's it was but I tried it and it was made out of styrofoam pieces. Cuts
easily with a serrated knife and then paper-mached over each piece with
Elmer's glue, water, and paper towels. Put together with glue gun. Sound
familiar? Toodles.......